Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Middle East Sumit

I know, the last few posts are diverted from my main topic.

Just that some of the conversations have been so Extreme I couldn't clean them up enough to post them.

I mean, when a woman mentions that she (THINGS I SHOULDNT PRINT HERE) with (SOMEONE), I mean, really, I'll just be out with her waiting for that to happen.

So in the news lately, Iran called for their little "The Holocaust and other things we think didn't happen" meeting.
Just so happened I got a copy of the agenda! (No, Not really, I believe the real agenda was much sillier.)

Day 1

7:30 - 8:00 Continental Breakfast

8:00 - 9:30 Lies of the Western World

9:30-10:45 The Moon Landing - America's Greatest Lie

10:45-11:00 Break

11:00 - 12:30 Lunch (Tin foil hat optional) Raffle Tickets will be available

12:30 - 3:00 Round Table Discussion - Area 51 - Is that where the USA filmed the Holocaust?

3:00 - 5:00 Round Table Discussion - How to take back control of the world -Mel Gipson, guest speaker.

Day 2

7:30 - 8:00 Continental Breakfast

8:00 - 12:00 Golf Outing

8:00 - 12:00 Think Tank on new ways to hate other people (for those not golfing)

12:00 - 1:30 Lunch, Michael Richaards, Keynote Speaker, Raffle Tickets will be available

1:30 - 3:00 Retirement Options for Suicide Bombers (401k or Annuity?)

3:00 - 4:00 Demonstration of new weapons, come try one on yourself!

4:00 - 5:00 Building a Website for exposing the lies

5:00 - 6:00 Raffle and Closing Speaker, Alan Achmed Silverstein, with his commentary, "How I hate myself, let me count the ways"


Now seriously, Never Again. And the fact that with all the evidence of the events, that the leaders of some major countrys want to deny it is just dumber than my post above.
And yes, names may have been changed to prevent some fool lawsuit.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBrit said...

Hi,
I see that you are also monetizing your blog using adsense like I do. I just found a similar service but with audio ads and also pays for every visitor as opposed to every click. This looks like a good oppurtunity and is open till the 1st of Feb 2008. So if you would like to cash in, pl check Monetize your Blog

January 29, 2008 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home